|HR5 Hand Held Portable Reader||The HR5 Hand-held EID Tag Reader collects data, not just EID numbers. Enables users to record, edit, and customize data any time, any place. Features include a large, easy-to-read display and a unique phone style keypad for adding and editing data. Comfortable ergonomic design and simple trigger action. 27" long.
• Add Visual ID’s to identify and record information against an animal - replacing a lost EID tag number
• Enter numeric, text, date and pick-list type traits - breed, sex, condition score, pregnancy status or free typing in 'lame' or 'loose'
• Records weight and displays weight gain
• Compatible with all national brands of HDX and FDX EID tags and weigh scales
• Fast and continuous reading. Read multiple tags in quick succession with one trigger click – no need to repeatedly click the trigger between reads
• View animal history - view past traits, activities, and life data recorded against an animal
• Easy, immediate tag read feedback with a vibrating handle, loud beeper and super bright LED at end of reader
• Link mother’s ID to newborn’s as soon as the EID tag is in place, add birthing details such as sex, birthing ease and fate
• Transfer and analyze data easily - USB cable connects to a PC to transfer data to Animal Performance Software (included), for easy data management and uploading
• Simple connectivity via Bluetooth to other devices
• Cables included for PC connection and charging
• Animal Performance Software (APS) included
Manufacturer's Part Number: # G03303